Notice is hereby given that a Special General Meeting of Long Reef SLSC Inc will be held at the Long Reef SLSC Clubhouse on Sunday the 25th June 2017 commencing at 11.00am.
Click to view >>> Notice of Special General Meeting – Long Reef SLSC Clubhouse Renewal & Nippers [PDF]
The meeting has been called by the Long Reef SLSC Board of Management pursuant to Section 23.1 of the Long Reef SLSC Inc Constitution and this Notice has been served in accordance with Section 22(d) of the said Long Reef SLSC Inc Constitution.
The objects of the Special General Meeting are as follows:
Long Reef SLSC Clubhouse & Associated Community Facilities
- To bring members up to date on the discussions regarding the Redevelopment of the Long Reef SLSC Clubhouse
- To consider, and if thought suitable, to approve Long Reef SLSC to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding with the Northern Beaches Council to define how the Long Reef SLSC Clubhouse Renewal Project will be delivered and the respective responsibilities of both organisations
- To consider the level of funding that Long Reef SLSC would be willing to commit to the Long Reef SLSC Clubhouse Renewal Project if it’s to proceed.
- To consider the tenure implications of the Long Reef SLSC Clubhouse Renewal Project including relinquishing the existing 99-year Licence agreement which expires in 2070 and entering into a new Lease Agreement (20 plus 20 years – expected expiry 2059)
Long Reef SLSC Nipper & Cadet Programs
- To discuss the Nipper and Cadet programs for the 2017/2018 and how best to run and co-ordinate these in an integrated fashion with the general club lifesaving and training activities
- General Business
Financial members are encouraged to attend the Special General Meeting and take an active role in defining the future direction of Long Reef SLSC, a BBQ and refreshments will follow the meeting.
The Long Reef SLSC Management Team